The Bandit 6k is 3.73
Registration is 6:15 - 7:30 a.m.
Race starts 8:00 a.m.
Estimations of distance are approximate according to Race Directors Garmin link.
Restrooms: Start / Finish line
Aid Station: There is only aid, food and water at the Start and Finish line.
The actual start line for this race is the Hummingbird Trail Head. All runners will be bused to the Start line approx 1.5 miles away
NO bibs will be given out at the start line for this race. Your family and friends may meet you at the start line to cheer you on. Directions will be on our website, Facebook and at the race.
Shuttle times: 7:05am, 7:15am, 7:25 a.m. LAST SHUTTLE at 7:35am
Our shuttle carries a max of 30 runners so don’t wait until the last bus.
Rules on the course
Please thank every volunteer you see on the course. They gave up a day of their life to help you have a great experience.
- No Trash on the course
- We will be sharing the trail with others. Please be friendly to hikers, runners, mountain bikers and anyone on a horse. Right of way goes to any horse and mountain bikers are supposed to allow runners the right of way but it’s ok to let them by and say a quick hello.
- Trails will be marked with flour arrows and / or bright marking tape but there is no guarantee that you won't get lost. Hikers may tamper with the arrows. Other running clubs or mountain biking groups often mark their own arrows that may be mistaken for ours. Fatigue may cause you to miss an arrow. Bottom line; you are responsible for finding your own way!
- We will have runner drop bags at the Start line to accommodate any clothing or items you would like returned to Corriganville Park. NO phones, wallets or valuables please and we cannot be responsible for any lost items.
- No pacers allowed
- Trekking poles are allowed this year
- No Dogs
- Only 1 earbud (2 is rude and dangerous)
- Slower runners give Right-of-Way to allow faster runners to pass
- Don’t cut switchbacks
- Notify a Bandit Crew member if you leave the race or drop-out. Seriously folks we do not want to be looking for you out on the course if you've left in addition, you will receive the bill from Search and Rescue.
- This event will be held rain or shine. MRCA who issues the permit does have the ultimate authority to close the race in inclement weather.